Qualified Professional Coaches in London
Personal trainer qualifications are very important, it really matters which personal trainer courses a PT has taken.
- All our personal trainers are members are required to have a recognized level 3 personal training qualification as well as public liability insurance for membership.
- The skills and knowledge required for these areas is vastly different from the basics and so most trainers attend further courses throughout their working life to develop their particular interest of training.
- Most of our personal fitness trainers and coaches will attend a conference every year and or a seminars on the latest advances in fitness and coaching training techniques. Some undertake weekend courses in specific areas such as GP referral or Pre & Post Natal.
- All our Personal Fitness trainers hold public liability insurance to cover themselves in the event of a claim from a client.
- Our Personal trainers attend at least a basic first aid course in the event that a client has any health difficulties or an emergency while they are training them.
- Some of the UK held qualifications:
- Future Fit Training
- YMCA Personal Trainer Diploma
- Lifetime HF Personal Trainer
- FIE Certified Personal Trainer
- Premier Training Diploma
- ACE Personal Trainer Certificate (American Council on Exercise)
- The Training Room
- Discovery Learning
- European Institute of Fitness
- ACSM HFI (American College of Sports Medicine).
Our Personal Fitness Instructors have qualifications that are equivalent to the Government NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) system, many of which are accredited by the Exercise Register providing even more assurance.
All our personal fitness trainers, coaches and instructors have at least 6 months practical experience and hold current Public Liability protection insurance and a current first aid / CPR certificate.
Pro Coach London - Your Sporting goals are our Business - Getting you to the Peak of your Game
Copyright © 2021 www.protrainerlondon.co.uk & www.procoachlondon.co.uk Personal Fitness Trainers, Coaches and Instructors in Central & South West London.